Hey Tortigar, I love your contributors so far, but I can't help but wonder
- Are you able to rip information out of the game data, such as item drop percentages from enemies?
- Eternal Arcadia Legends, the Japanese version, doesn't unlock The Three Secrets (Gold Hamachou, Sky Fang, Air Pirate Vigoro) when achieving the highest Swashbuckler rating like it is in Skies of Arcadia Legends, they had to be unlocked by downloading it from a store (even though I'm the webmaster of like the most comprehensive Skies of Arcadia fansites I still never unlocked the Three Secrets on any version lol), I was wondering if you knew anything about Gamecube Action Replay codes to unlock them
- If you are able to examine Skies of Arcadia Legends data, are you able to find out how Wanted Battles and Piastol battles are calculated, since their difficulty scales with the level of the party?
I wanna say again, thanks a bunch for your contributions so far and I hope you continue the good work, it was sometimes a drag being a webmaster of this place when it wasn't a wiki -- Cuckooguy 01:22, 29 April 2012 (CDT)
- Currently not, but it's my dream^^. I don't know which files contain the enemy data, but maybe it knows ADnova. He coded a Skies of Arcadia Editor for Dreamcast and Gamecube: http://soaworld.silvite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- Really? I didn't know that this doesn't work in the NTSC-J version =). If you want to test something, then it is often better to use an emulator. A video about the three secrets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROV0CeMGOCc
- I'm unfortunately no expert in ripping, but I'll try it sometime. The gamecube emulator dolphin is also very unstable in SoAl =(. -- Tortigar 04:11, 29 April 2012 (CDT)